OATMEAL IN A VITACLAY RICE COOKER
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) old-fashioned rolled, thick cut or steel cut oats
- 2-4 teaspoon(s) light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon, to your taste
- 2-1/2 cup(s) water and/or apple juice
- pinch(s) salt
- Combine all ingredients into your VitaClay Multi-cooker
- Follow the pre-set timer instructions to set the clock and timer
- Set machine to begin cooking for 2 hours prior to wake-up time
- Set the cooker's timer to "slow cooking" for 2 hours.
- In the morning, stir the oatmeal and scoop into a bowl, serve with milk or cream, if desired.
- (NOTE: can add nutmeg, apples, ginger, and/or butter to taste)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robync and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes