OATMEAL IN A VITACLAY RICE COOKER
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) old-fashioned rolled, thick cut or steel cut oats
- 2-4 teaspoon(s) light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon, to your taste
- 2-1/2 cup(s) water and/or apple juice
- pinch(s) salt
- Combine all ingredients into your VitaClay Multi-cooker
- Follow the pre-set timer instructions to set the clock and timer
- Set machine to begin cooking for 2 hours prior to wake-up time
- Set the cooker's timer to "slow cooking" for 2 hours.
- In the morning, stir the oatmeal and scoop into a bowl, serve with milk or cream, if desired.
- (NOTE: can add nutmeg, apples, ginger, and/or butter to taste)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robync and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note