Oatmeal Fudge Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) chocolate, semisweet
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) shortening
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 cup(s) Quick oats
- Melt chocolate, butter, & milk in microwave @ partial power. Remove from heat & add vanilla. Cool; set aside.
- Cream shortening & brown sugar. Beat in egg. Add shifted dry ingredients. Stir in oats. Spread half of dough into 8" square cake pan. Pour cooled chocolate mixture over dough. Drop rest of dough on top.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 25 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ponyrides and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal Fudge Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts