As an Oatmeal cookie delishious recipe. Just stay await from the Cream Filling, it's horrible.
Oatmeal Cream Pies
These sandwich cookies have earned their 5-star rating because of the delicious combination of oatmeal cookies and cream filling. Bring them to your next event and your friends will be impressed by how good they are.
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- Cream Filling
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- 3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Add oats; stir well. Add to butter mixture; stir until well blended. Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Cool on pan 2 to 3 minutes. Remove cookies from pan; cool on wire racks.
- 4. Spread 1 tablespoon Cream Filling over each bottom side of half of cookies; top with remaining cookies, right side up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This