Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) butter softened
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 6 oz. package Craisins
- 2/3 cup(s) white chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Using an electic mixer, beat butter and sugar together in a medium bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs mixing well. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a seperate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions. Stir in Craisins and white chocolate.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake fo 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lefty24 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes