Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Uses no sugar, no oil.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour - can use whole wheat
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup(s) Dried Cranberrys
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter - unsalted
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Agave
- 1 whole(s) Egg - or Eggwhites
- 1/4 cup(s) Applesauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) Blanched Almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 - mix together wet ingredients, then combine dry slowly. Mix thoroughly - drop tablespoons size on parchment paper trays. Bake for 12 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethSavastano and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note