Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3 cup(s) oatmeal
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips or raisins
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamj1977 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes