Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/8 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mace
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 3 cup(s) oatmeal
- 1 cup(s) walnuts or pecans chopped
- 1 cup(s) yellow raisins finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, mix thoroughly. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, soda, salt and spices. Continue mixing until thoroughly combined. Fold in oatmeal, nuts, and raisings by hand. Drop by tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto a lightly greased cookie sheet, flattening each mound slightly.
- Bake 8-10 minutes for soft cookies, 12 minutes for crunchy cookies
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenCoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies