So easy, it's hard to pass up. I went 1:15 on the microwave, as we just used 4 ramekins (instead of 6). It's very rich and sweet. Kids loved it with vanilla ice cream on top.
Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookies in Cups
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 370
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
- Sodium: 209mg
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Combine butter, brown sugar, vanilla, salt and egg in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add flour, oats and chocolate chips and stir until all ingredients are moistened and well combined.
- 2. Divide dough among six large microwave-safe mugs or ramekins (using about 1/3 cup batter for each). Microwave on high power, one at a time, until cookies are just baked around edges but still soft in center, 45 seconds to 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note