- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
How to Make It
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Add egg and vanilla, beating until combined.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in oats and remaining ingredients. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool cookies on baking sheets 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.