Oatmeal Chip Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup Wesson Oil
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 cups Quick Instant Oatmeal
- 1 bag Tollhouse Peanut Butter/Milk Chocolate Chip Mix
- (Optional) Sugar to roll dough balls in
- Hand mix all ingredients together. Will be gooey. Refrigerate one hour. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Scoop a tablespoon of dough; roll into balls; coat with sugar. (If dough is too gooey to roll into balls, add enough flour to do so.)
- Bake 11-13 minutes; take out before they look done!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brookshire2237 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies