Oat Bran Wheat Germ Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Oat bran
- 3/4 cup(s) toasted wheat germ
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1/2 cup(s) golden raisins
- Preheat over to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Whisk to combine. In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, oil, buttermilk and brown sugar.
- Gently stir wet mixture into dry mixture. Do not overbeat. Stir in raisins.
- Portion in to 12 muffin cups. Bake 10 minutes. Rotate. Bake 5-10 more until done.
- Cool on rack and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pogomiss and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note