Oat Bran Muffins: Pumpkin
Community Recipe from
- Main Ingredients
- 1 cup(s) oat bran
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) soy milk (or skim milk)
- 1/4 cup(s) canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup(s) real maple syrup (not pancake)
- 1/8 cup(s) raisins
- 1/8 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- Optional Add Ins (mix or match)
- 2 teaspoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1. Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl (hand mixing fine).
- 2. Divide batter evenly between muffin cups coated with cooking spray (or use paper muffin liners) (makes 6-8)
- 3. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes until muffins are cooked all the way through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ldweisberg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oat Bran Muffins: Pumpkin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads