Oat Bran Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped almonds
- handful of raisins or blueberries
- 2 large overripe bananas
- 1 1/4 cup(s) nonfat milk
- 2 1/4 cup(s) oat bran (not bran flakes)
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar or maple syrup
- whites of 2 eggs, or 1 large egg
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Blend all other ingredients into a puree and mix thoroughly with thre dry ingredients.
- Fill muffin tins, allowing some room for mix to rise. If you use blueberries, it's easier if you add them by hand to the filled muffin tin.
- Bake at 450F until top of muffins are brown (about 15 minutes).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bicki716 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note