- 1 (15 x 6 1/2 x 3/8-inch) oak grilling plank
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 4 (6-ounce) Bluefin tuna steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons mixed peppercorns, crushed
- calories 245
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 6.7 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- monofat 1.7 g
- polyfat 3 g
- protein 40.1 g
- carbohydrate 3.4 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- cholesterol 82 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 528 mg
- calcium 38 mg
How to Make It
Immerse and soak plank in water for 1 hour; drain.
Prepare grill, heating one side to medium and one side to high heat.
Combine mayonnaise, rind, juice, and chives; stir well with a whisk. Chill.
Lightly coat top of tuna with cooking spray. Sprinkle the tuna with salt; firmly press peppercorns into tuna.
Place plank on grill rack over high heat; grill 5 minutes or until lightly charred. Carefully turn plank over; move to medium heat. Place tuna on charred side of plank. Cover and grill 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Serve tuna with orange mayonnaise.