These are so good and gluten free!
My mom made these all the time when I was a kid. They are very easy, gluten free & everyone loves them!!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) butter or substitute room temp
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 4 cup(s) oats I use quick
- 1/2 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 3 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 ounce(s) chocolate, semisweet or milk choc
- 2/3 cup(s) chunky peanut butter
- Cream room temp butter and sugar until smooth. Add: oats, corn syrup, vanilla & salt. Mix until blended. Press firmly into a 9 X 13" greased pan. Cook @ 375 for 12-15 min.
- Melt chips & peanut butter, spread over cooled oat mixture. Place in refrigerator to harden. Best kept under refrigeration
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marz61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note