These are so good and gluten free!
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) butter or substitute room temp
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 4 cup(s) oats I use quick
- 1/2 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 3 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 ounce(s) chocolate, semisweet or milk choc
- 2/3 cup(s) chunky peanut butter
- Cream room temp butter and sugar until smooth. Add: oats, corn syrup, vanilla & salt. Mix until blended. Press firmly into a 9 X 13" greased pan. Cook @ 375 for 12-15 min.
- Melt chips & peanut butter, spread over cooled oat mixture. Place in refrigerator to harden. Best kept under refrigeration
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marz61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes