Nutty Wild Rice
Leave out the green onions until the day you serve the dish so they won't overpower the other flavors.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1 cup dried cherries or raisins
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Add dried cherries and next 5 ingredients; toss. Cover and chill at least 2 hours; top with toasted pecan halves before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This