This recipe would be good with a little more salt. Also, the breading tends to burn quickly. A lower cooking temp and more oil is needed.
Nutty Turkey Cutlets
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1-lb.) package boneless turkey cutlets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Process breadcrumbs and pecans in a food processor or blender 10 to 15 seconds or until finely ground.
- 2. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper over cutlets. Combine flour and remaining salt and pepper in a shallow dish or pie plate. Dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture; dip in eggs, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- 3. Sauté cutlets in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove from skillet, and serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes