This recipe would be good with a little more salt. Also, the breading tends to burn quickly. A lower cooking temp and more oil is needed.
Nutty Turkey Cutlets
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1-lb.) package boneless turkey cutlets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Process breadcrumbs and pecans in a food processor or blender 10 to 15 seconds or until finely ground.
- 2. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper over cutlets. Combine flour and remaining salt and pepper in a shallow dish or pie plate. Dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture; dip in eggs, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- 3. Sauté cutlets in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove from skillet, and serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note