Nutty Snack Mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup JifÂ® Creamy Peanut Butter or JifÂ® Creamy Peanut Butter & Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups honey and nut breakfast cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- Cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
- 1. HEAT oven to 350° F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
2. COMBINE butter, peanut butter, vanilla and cinnamon in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 35 to 45 seconds, stirring until well blended.
3. COMBINE cereal, mixed nuts and pretzels in large bowl. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture. Toss well to coat. Spread mixture evenly on foiled baking sheet.
4. BAKE 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool. Sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper, if desired. Toss. Store in resealable food storage bag.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers