- 1 (16-ounce) package crisp wheat cereal squares (we tested with Wheat Chex)
- 1 (13 1/2-ounce) package baked snack crackers (we tested with Cheese Nips)
- 1 (12-ounce) package corn-and-rice cereal (we tested with Crispix)
- 1 (10-ounce) package toasted oat O-shaped cereal (we tested with Cheerios)
- 6 cups small pretzel twists
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 (16-ounce) can cocktail peanuts
- 2 1/2 cups butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large roasting pan. Stir together butter and remaining 5 ingredients; pour over cereal mixture, and toss well.
Cover and bake at 225° for 1 hour. Uncover and bake 1 more hour, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in airtight containers.
Note: We baked the snack mix in a 16" x 12" roasting pan and the pan was full. You can use 2 smaller roasting pans, but keep in mind the baking time will be less.