Nutty Pesto Pizza
Photo: Ralph Anderson
Yield: 1 (12-inch) pizza
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (12-inch) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 to 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Havarti cheese
- 1/2 cup refrigerated shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Spread pesto and pizza sauce over crust; top with tomato and remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes