Nutty Peach Granola
Dried peaches add a unique sweetness to this crisp, summery granola. You can substitute wheat germ for the flaxseed meal; look for it on the breakfast foods aisle of your grocery store.
More From Coastal Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped raw pecans or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons shelled raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon raw wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup shelled, lightly salted, roasted pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried peaches, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2. Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Add maple syrup, tossing to coat. Spread mixture on a large parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- 3. Bake 20 minutes, stirring once after 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven, and stir in pistachios and peaches. Let cool completely on baking sheet. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note