- 2 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 (1.55-ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
How to Make It
Process oats in a blender or food processor until ground.
Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until blended.
Combine ground oats, flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate and pecans.
Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 375° for 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown; remove to wire racks to cool.