Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) wheat (soba) noodles or muligrain thin spaghetti
- 1 cup(s) crinkle-cut carrots
- 2 cup(s) frozen shelled edemame
- 1 cup(s) snow peas, trimmed and hlaved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup(s) Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- chopped fresh cilantro
- coarsely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1. Bring lightly salted water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- 2. Add noodles and carrots, return to boiling and cook 5 minutes.
- 3. Stir in edamame and snow peas; cook, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
- 4. Drain and return to saucepan.
- 5. In a medium bowl, mix together peanut sauce, peanut butter, and soy sauce until it's smooth.
- 6. Sir the peanut sauce into pan with noodles and veggies.
- Serve family-style and let kids spoon their helping into a bowl.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nutty Noodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes