Wonderful recipe. However you have to double it for the 3 layer Italian cream cake. Might be enough for a two layer cake, but not enough for a 3 layer.
Nutty Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted
- Bake chopped pecans in a shallow baking pan at 350°, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until blended. Beat frosting at high speed until smooth; stir in pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This