Nutty Cranberry Filling
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) package flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1 (3.5-ounce) jar macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 (6-ounce) packages sweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- Microwave morsels in a glass bowl at HIGH 1 minute, stirring once; cool.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; add melted white chocolate, beating until blended.
- Stir together coconut and coconut milk; add nuts and cranberries. Stir in chocolate mixture until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts