Nutty Chocolate Mallow Bars
Community Recipe from
- 4 ozs Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 - 7 oz (198 g) jar Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- 2. Microwave the chopped chocolate & butter together in a large
- microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until the butter is melted.
- Stir the mixture until the chocolate is completely melted.
- 3. Stir the sugar into the chocolate mixture. Add the eggs & vanilla,
- mixing well. Stir in the flour.
- 4. Spread this mixture into a 13 x 9 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5. Bake in the preheated 350ºF oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. (Do not overbake.)
- Cool completely.
- 6. Spread the marshmallow creme over the dessert.
- 7. Microwave the chocolate chips & peanut butter in a large
- microwavable bowl on MEDIUM for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute
- until the mixture is well blended. Stir in the cereal.
- 8. Spread this mixture over the marshmallow creme layer. Refrigerate
- for 2 hours before cutting into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinred1946 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes