Nutty Chocolate Mallow Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ozs Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 - 7 oz (198 g) jar Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- 2. Microwave the chopped chocolate & butter together in a large
- microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until the butter is melted.
- Stir the mixture until the chocolate is completely melted.
- 3. Stir the sugar into the chocolate mixture. Add the eggs & vanilla,
- mixing well. Stir in the flour.
- 4. Spread this mixture into a 13 x 9 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5. Bake in the preheated 350ºF oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. (Do not overbake.)
- Cool completely.
- 6. Spread the marshmallow creme over the dessert.
- 7. Microwave the chocolate chips & peanut butter in a large
- microwavable bowl on MEDIUM for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute
- until the mixture is well blended. Stir in the cereal.
- 8. Spread this mixture over the marshmallow creme layer. Refrigerate
- for 2 hours before cutting into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinred1946 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note