NUTTY CHOCOLATE MALLOW BARS
Community Recipe from
- 4 cube(s) (squares) Unsweetened Chocolate
- 3/4 cup(s) Butter or margarine
- 2 cup(s) White Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 whole(s) Eggs
- 1 cup(s) White Flour
- 1 jar(s) 198g Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cup(s) Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup(s) Crunchy Peanut butter
- 3 cup(s) Rice Krispies cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 13" x 9" pan with parchment or spray with PAM. Microwave chopped chocolate squares and butter on HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir to melt chocolate. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour. Spread into pan and bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely, then spread with marshmallow creme. Microwave peanut butter and chocolate chips on MEDIUM for 2 minutes and stir well to blend. Add Rice Krispies and fold into peanut butter and chocolate mixture until evenly coated, then spread over marshmallow layer. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before cutting into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SifterBentley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes