NUTTY CHOCOLATE MALLOW BARS
Oooey Gooey good.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cube(s) (squares) Unsweetened Chocolate
- 3/4 cup(s) Butter or margarine
- 2 cup(s) White Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 whole(s) Eggs
- 1 cup(s) White Flour
- 1 jar(s) 198g Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cup(s) Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup(s) Crunchy Peanut butter
- 3 cup(s) Rice Krispies cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 13" x 9" pan with parchment or spray with PAM. Microwave chopped chocolate squares and butter on HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir to melt chocolate. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour. Spread into pan and bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely, then spread with marshmallow creme. Microwave peanut butter and chocolate chips on MEDIUM for 2 minutes and stir well to blend. Add Rice Krispies and fold into peanut butter and chocolate mixture until evenly coated, then spread over marshmallow layer. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before cutting into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SifterBentley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note