Nutty Buffalo Chicken
On October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Nutty Buffalo Chicken, was created by Quantel Floyd.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 slices wheat bread toasted & torn into pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 4 ounce(s) goat cheese
- 1 yellow habanera minced
- 1 orange habanera minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts® and toasted bread until coarsely ground; transfer to a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl beat eggs, season generously with salt and pepper. Pour flour into a third medium bowl and set up a breading station. Dredge chicken breasts in flour, then coat in egg and finally roll in Buffalo Nuts® breading, until completely coated.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Put goat cheese on top of each hot chicken breast.
- Garnish with mixed habaneras and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note