Nuts and Bolts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 cups 0-shaped toasted oat cereal
- 7 cups whole wheat squares cereal
- 9 cups pretzels
- 3 cups mixed nuts
- 1 1/2 cups hard margarine or butter
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 tsp. celery salt
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt
- Combine both cereals, pretzels and nuts in large roasting pan.
- Melt margarine in medium saucepan. Add remaining 4 ingredients. Stir. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Toss to coat well. Bake, uncovered in 250F oven for about 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Cool. Store in airtight container. Makes 31 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Heather3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nuts and Bolts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks