Nutmeg Sugar Cookies
350 degree oven
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Beat butter and sugars until smooth. Add oil, egg and vanilla and beat until well-blended.
- Mix flour, baking soda, nutmeg and slat, stir into butter mixture and beat until well-blended. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about one hour.
- Shape dough into 1-in balls and place 2" apart on greased 12x15 baking sheets. Press cookies with floured fork to flatten slightly.
- Bake until lightly browned, 8-10 min. Cool on cookie sheet for 5 min, then transfer to racks to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vandercracken and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nutmeg Sugar Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies