Nutella Stuffed Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Banana and Zucchini Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup(s) shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup(s) whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 12 heaping tablespoon(s) Nutella
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray or line with muffin cups. You can also make 24 mini muffins. Set aside.
- 2. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together bananas, zucchini, peanut butter, oil, egg, vanilla and brown sugar. A stand mixer can be used to beat the wet ingredients.
- 3. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir or mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Fold in chocolate chips. Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan. Fill 1/2 the way up or just under that, Drop 1 teaspoon of Nutella on top of each muffin. Spoon more batter over the Nutella, filling the cups 3/4 the way full. Add a teaspoon more of Nutella on top and swirl with a knife or toothpick. Do the same for mini muffins. Bake 20 to 25 minutes (10-12 for mini) or until lightly browned on top.
- 4. Let them cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then loosen the edges of the muffin pan with a knife and remove, transferring muffins to a cooling rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note