Nutella and Strawberry Crepes
Nutella and Strawberry Crepes are a decadent yet easy dessert for busy weeknight. Made with a creamy, chocolate hazelnut spread, this crepe dessert easily satisfies your chocolate craving.
More From Allyou
Total: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 464
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 39mg
- Sodium: 287mg
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed, drained and halved
- 1. Spread 1 Tbsp. Nutella evenly in a 1/2-inch-thick line across bottom quarter of each egg roll wrapper. Fold up tightly to form crepes.
- 2. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 4 crepes, seam-side down, and sprinkle with 1/2 Tbsp. sugar. Cook until golden brown on bottom, 1 to 2 minutes. Carefully flip crepes and cook until golden brown on other side, about 1 minute longer. Transfer to a platter. Repeat with remaining crepes, butter and another 1/2 Tbsp. sugar.
- 3. Add berries to skillet, sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar and cook, stirring, until berries have softened and sugar has melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Spoon berries over crepes and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note