Nutella Sandwich Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 13 oz. jar(s) Nutella
- 2 tablespoon(s) Unsalted butter Room temp
- 1 Extra-large egg
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Self-rising cake flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Beat together 3/4 c. Nutella, butter, and egg. Slowly add the flour until a wet dough forms. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead gently, adding more flour if necessary; the dough will be sticky. Divide the dough into 18 pieces and roll each into a perfect ball, flouring your hands as you go. Place several inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes until firm. Cool 10 minutes on the sheet.
- Using a serrated knife, split each cookie in half horizontally. Spread each bottom half with 1 tsp. Nutella. Replace tops pressing lightly.
- From Cooking Light November 2011
- Reprinted with permission from Radically Simple 2010 by Rozanne Gold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lphilip and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes