Nutella Sandwich Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 13 oz. jar(s) Nutella
- 2 tablespoon(s) Unsalted butter Room temp
- 1 Extra-large egg
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Self-rising cake flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Beat together 3/4 c. Nutella, butter, and egg. Slowly add the flour until a wet dough forms. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead gently, adding more flour if necessary; the dough will be sticky. Divide the dough into 18 pieces and roll each into a perfect ball, flouring your hands as you go. Place several inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes until firm. Cool 10 minutes on the sheet.
- Using a serrated knife, split each cookie in half horizontally. Spread each bottom half with 1 tsp. Nutella. Replace tops pressing lightly.
- From Cooking Light November 2011
- Reprinted with permission from Radically Simple 2010 by Rozanne Gold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lphilip and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note