Dough Chilling: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 2 stick(s) Unsalted butter cold
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 8 log(s) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Hazelnuts
- 1 can(s) Nutella
- Sugar for sprinkling
- Chop up cold butter and cream cheese. Mix together flour, butter, cream cheese and yogurt to form a crumbly dough.
- Add in vanilla and sugar. Mix it up again.
- Divide the dough into four balls. Wrap in saran wrap and chill for two hours or overnight.
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Roll out each ball on a floured surface into a circle, keeping the other balls in the fridge until you are ready for them.
- Eat a spoonful of Nutella.
- Spread a thin layer of Nutella on the circle, sprinkle with sugar and hazelnuts.
- Cut the circle into 12 triangles. Roll up each triangle from the wide end, and secure the tip into the cookie so you have a little spiral. Place cookies on a sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Also, you will need to chill the dough for at least two hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by goldmanaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Nutella Rugelach Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts