Loved this recipe. Made it for a dinner party served with ice cream it was perfect!
Molten Chocolate-Nutella Pudding Cakes
Sweet and tasty from the semisweet chocolate and Nutella, this dessert is part cake and part pudding. Serve warm with a side of vanilla ice cream for the ultimate dessert.
More From Allyou
Bake: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 560
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated fat: 16g
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 68g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 183mg
- Sodium: 178mg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons Nutella
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mist 6 6-oz. ramekins with cooking spray. Place a roasting pan in oven; pour in 1/2 inch of hot water. In a bowl, whisk flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- 2. Combine chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl; cook on high, stirring once or twice, until almost melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- 3. In a bowl, with an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat eggs, vanilla, sugar and salt until pale yellow, about 5 minutes. Beat in melted chocolate mixture. Stir in flour mixture. Spoon half of batter into ramekins. Drop 1 Tbsp. of Nutella into center of each. Cover with remaining batter.
- 4. Transfer ramekins to roasting pan. Bake until cakes have risen and are cracked on top, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note