Nutella French Toast Rolls with Cinnamon Sugar
- 10 slice(s) white bread
- 10 teaspoon(s) nutella
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Butter, for frying
- Roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin. Spread each slice of flattened bread with one teaspoon of nutella, spreading on one side of the bread to the length of the bread. Roll the bread up tightly, sealing shut with a dab of nutella.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and milk until combined.
- In a shallow dish, combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Heat some butter in a skillet. Dip each roll in the egg mixture until coated, then placing in the hot skillet. Lightly fry until golden brown all over, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note