More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 310
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 339mg
- 1 10-oz. ball pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Mint for garnish, optional
- 1. Preheat a charcoal or gas grill for direct, medium-high grilling. If using charcoal, push 2/3 of hot coals to 1 side of grill; spread remaining 1/3 on other side. If using a gas grill, reduce heat on 1 side of grill to medium.
- 2. Dust a 14-inch-wide pizza peel with flour or cornmeal and generously flour a work surface. Divide dough into 4 pieces; roll each to desired thickness. Transfer to peel.
- 3. Have Nutella within reach of the grill. Slide dough pieces onto hottest part of grill; cover grill. Cook, rotating as needed, until bottoms are blistered and browned, about 2 minutes. Flip dough pieces onto cooler side of grill, cooked side facing up.
- 4. Cover grill and cook until bottoms are golden, 1 to 2 minutes, occasionally uncovering and checking to ensure they're not burning. If they are, reduce heat (if using a gas grill) or move off grill (if using charcoal). Uncover and spread Nutella on crusts, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Cook until Nutella is melted and glossy. Transfer pizzas to a cutting board and let stand 2 minutes.
- 5. Cut banana into thin slices on a bias. Arrange banana slices on top of Nutella. Sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts. Top with mint, if desired, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note