This dish is easy and delicious! We had everything on hand and decided to try it tonight for dinner at the last minute. Totally worth it! The flavors are wonderful. Try this one! We'll be making it often. The carrots are a perfect accompaniment to this dish as well.
Nut-crusted Chicken with Herbed Carrots
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
- 1/2 cup shelled, roasted, salted pistachios, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard or spicy Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- Citrus-Herb Roasted Baby Carrots
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Place pistachios in a shallow bowl. Whisk together mustard, orange juice, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a second shallow bowl. Coat 1 side of each chicken breast with mustard mixture, and dip coated side of chicken in chopped nuts. Place chicken, nut sides up, on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and nuts are lightly browned. Sprinkle chicken with orange zest, if desired. Serve with Citrus-Herb Roasted Baby Carrots.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This