- 1/2 cup shelled, roasted, salted pistachios, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard or spicy Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- Citrus-Herb Roasted Baby Carrots
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place pistachios in a shallow bowl. Whisk together mustard, orange juice, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a second shallow bowl. Coat 1 side of each chicken breast with mustard mixture, and dip coated side of chicken in chopped nuts. Place chicken, nut sides up, on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and nuts are lightly browned. Sprinkle chicken with orange zest, if desired. Serve with Citrus-Herb Roasted Baby Carrots.