“Not Your Granny’s” Pumpkin Pie Minis
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix® separated
- ¾ cup(s) brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon(s) salt
- ½ teaspoon(s) cinnamon ,ground
- ½ teaspoon(s) ginger ground
- ¼ teaspoon(s) cloves ,ground
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin ,pureed
- ½ cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 8 tablespoon(s) (1 stick) melted butter
- ½ cup(s) brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix® so all cranberries are in a bowl, peanut butter chips in a bowl and peanuts in a third.
- Finely chop peanuts from PB&J Mix® and set aside.
- Whisk together pumpkin, ¾ cup brown sugar, egg, spices, half of the cranberries and all of the peanut butter chips from PB&J Mix®.
- Whisk in whipping cream and set aside. In another bowl, mix together ½ cup brown sugar and 1 cup chopped peanuts from PB&J Mix® to form crumble; set aside.
- For crust, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and ¼ cup chopped peanuts from PB&J Mix®; pat into pie tins. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until firm.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pie tins. Sprinkle crumble mixture on top of each pie and bake pies in oven for 20 minutes or until pies are browned.
- Garnish with leftover cranberries from PB&J Mix®.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note