Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding (Paula Deen recipe)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Square Cookies
- 6-8 bananas, sliced
- 2 c. milk
- 5 oz. box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. container Cool Whip, thawed
- Line bottom of 13x9x2 inch dish with cookies and upt bananas on top. Blend milk with pudding mix well with an electric mixer. Beat cream cheese and condensed milk together in a bowl until smooth; fold in Cool Whip. Add to pudding mixture, stirring until well blended. Pour mixture over cookies and bananas. Refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Alesia48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding (Paula Deen recipe) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Puddings/Custards