Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding
Community Recipe from
- 2 bag(s) pepperidge farms chessmen cookies
- 6-8 whole(s) bananas
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1-5oz box(es) instant french vanilla pudding
- 1-8 oz package(s) cream cheese
- 1-14 oz can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1-12 oz container(s) frozen whipped topping thawed
- Line the bottom of a 13x9x2- inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using whisk. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes