Not-So-Sinful Deviled Eggs
Community Recipe from
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) cide vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon(s) sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper
- smoked paprika to garnish
- Place the eggs in a large saucepan and fill with cool water. Cover the pan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and let sit for 15 minutes. Drain the hot water, leaving the eggs in the pan. Fill the pan with cold water and a cup of ice. Allow the eggs to cool completely.
- Meanwhile in a food processor combine the cottage cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and horseradish. Puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Peel the eggs and slice them in half lengthwise. Retain the egg whites. Discard half the yolks.
- In a medium bowl, mash the remaining yolks, add pureed dressing mixture and the relish. Stir to combine then season with salt and black pepper. Using a pastry bag refill the wells in the egg whites. Garnish the tops with paprika.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Not-So-Sinful Deviled Eggs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers