Norwegian Beet Salad
- 1 beet (6 oz.)
- 1 carrot (6 oz.)
- 1 apple (6 oz.)
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded dried coconut, sweetened or unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil or olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- 1. Peel and shred beet, carrot, and apple. Combine in a bowl.
- 2. Add nuts, coconut, lemon juice, ginger, and oil to beet mixture. Stir and sprinkle with parsley.
- 3. Season salad with salt to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads