Northwest Salmon Canapés
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 91
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Sodium: 265mg
- 1 (12-inch) seedless cucumber or 4 (4-inch) Kirby cucumbers
- 1 (5.2 oz.) package spreadable herb-garlic cheese (2/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- No more than 1 hour before serving, cut 32 crosswise slices of cucumber; arrange on a serving plate.
- Mix cheese and sour cream in a bowl until smooth; spoon into a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe onto cucumber slices.
- Cut salmon into 32 pieces; shape each into a roll and place on cheese mixture. Garnish with dill, if desired, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This