North Pole Cupcakes
These North Pole Cupcakes are perfect to satisfy any Santa’s little helper! These adorable cupcakes are easy to decorate with kids and are topped with everyone’s favorite candy cane from Spangler Candy. They’re perfect for parties or to surprise Little Saint Nick on Christmas Eve Night!
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 12 Vanilla Cupcakes with White Frosting
- 1/4 cup(s) white frosting
- 3 tablespoon(s) white sprinkles or sanding sugar optional
- 12 piece(s) Small red cinnamon imperials
- 12 Mini North Pole Signs Printable at SpanglerCandy.com
- 1. Bake your favorite vanilla cupcake recipe and frost with white frosting. Add white sprinkles or sanding sugar, if desired.
- 2. Break the curved part of each candy cane so that you are left with the straight part of the candy cane as your “pole”. The broken end will be the one that is stuck down into the cupcake.
- 3. Add a bit of frosting to the top of the candy cane. Carefully stick a red candy imperial into the frosting to secure it.
- 4. Cut Mini North Pole Signs along the red border. Add a dab of frosting to the side of the candy cane pole. Carefully stick a Mini North Pole Sign into the frosting.
- 5. Push the broken end of the decorated candy cane into the cupcake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SpanglerCandy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes