Norma's Pasta Shells
A low-fat version shared by a neighbor experienced with adjusting recipes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese, non-fat
- 1 egg white
- 10 ounce(s) frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 3 cup(s) pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Cook pasta shells per package instructions. Drain and cool to be comfortably handled.
- Spray oil on 9"x13" pan. Spread sauce over bottom.
- Press moisture from spinach. Combine cheese, egg white, spinach and onion together. Season as desired.
- Stuff each shells with equal portion of filling. Place on top of sauce in pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Norma's Pasta Shells Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes