Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 3/4 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano grated
- 1 package(s) cheddar cheese powder from Kraft Mac and Cheese box
- 1/2 cup(s) parsley
- Cook the noodles to al dente. While cooking noodles, sauté the onion and garlic in butter in large saucepan. Add parsley at the last minute; remove from heat. When noodles are a hair away from being done, drain but retain residual pasta water (don't wring them dry).
- Put the hot noodles into the saucepan, then add the sour cream, and the Kraft day-glo orange powder and half the Reggiano. Mix very well with the cooked onions, garlic and parsley. The result should be a pleasingly creamy deep yellow mess. Add the pepper. Serve in individual bowls with the rest of the parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes