Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 3/4 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano grated
- 1 package(s) cheddar cheese powder from Kraft Mac and Cheese box
- 1/2 cup(s) parsley
- Cook the noodles to al dente. While cooking noodles, sauté the onion and garlic in butter in large saucepan. Add parsley at the last minute; remove from heat. When noodles are a hair away from being done, drain but retain residual pasta water (don't wring them dry).
- Put the hot noodles into the saucepan, then add the sour cream, and the Kraft day-glo orange powder and half the Reggiano. Mix very well with the cooked onions, garlic and parsley. The result should be a pleasingly creamy deep yellow mess. Add the pepper. Serve in individual bowls with the rest of the parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note