Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) egg noodles
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 16 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Brown ground beef in skillet and drain grease. Combine beef, garlic, sugar and tomato sauce and simmer on low for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, blend cream cheese, sour cream, and onion powder. Boil noodles according to package directions, under-cooking by a minute & drain. In a greased 9X13 pan, layer noodles, cream cheese mixture, and meat sauce. Repeat. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until heated through.
- Freezing Directions:
- Follow directions as listed above but DO NOT BAKE. Cover with foil and freeze up to 3 months. To Serve: Thaw. Bake 350 for 40 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note