Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) egg noodles
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 16 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Brown ground beef in skillet and drain grease. Combine beef, garlic, sugar and tomato sauce and simmer on low for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, blend cream cheese, sour cream, and onion powder. Boil noodles according to package directions, under-cooking by a minute & drain. In a greased 9X13 pan, layer noodles, cream cheese mixture, and meat sauce. Repeat. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until heated through.
- Freezing Directions:
- Follow directions as listed above but DO NOT BAKE. Cover with foil and freeze up to 3 months. To Serve: Thaw. Bake 350 for 40 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes