Noodle Cakes with Coconut-Beef Stir-Fry
Photo: J. Savage Gibson; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
- 1 (16-ounce) package Chinese-style egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Coconut-Beef Stir-fry
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Drizzle with soy sauce, tossing to coat.
- Place oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot; spread half of noodles in skillet. Cook, without stirring, 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp, turning once. Repeat with remaining noodles. Serve with Coconut-Beef Stir-fry; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables